Donate via Wonderful click on the link below
Other ways to Donate
Donate via PayPal Donate and add gift aid to your donation. Click on the button below:
VIRGIN MONEY GIVING
Has now closed – please set up donations via PayPal Donate.
What happens with your money?
We are entirely supported through the donations of well wishers and the community. Your contribution is vital for us to continue with our mission of helping anyone to ‘Discover the Spirit Within’ and for our future goals, such as:
• Supporting new initiatives which are based on the Khalsa ideals and enhance humanity towards oneness and the Creator;
• Hiring of part time & full time speakers who can reach a wider audience with the message of Guru Nanak’s spiritual revolution;
• Establish more events, such as Khalsa Camp, in Europe, Africa, Asia and in other corners of the world;
• Make a range of children books, games, apps and resources with Khalsa being their foundation;
• Establish our team in accordance to demand e.g. administration, video editing, IT support, etc;
Raising Money or Donating
Khalsa Foundation is a registered charity and organising events such as Khalsa Camp means donations from the Sangat make all the difference.
Ways to Fundraise
You can help us out by raising money for us in one of the following ways:
• Do a sponsored event in our cause and raise money using Virgin Money Giving.
• Download the fundraising kit from our Resources page and raise money for us at your own event.
• You can purchase some merchandise from our online store.
To send us a Bank Transfer or Cheque, please contact us.
The camp setting is a powerful medium for sharing the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and for positive, healthy relationship building. There is something about getting out into nature, and a little adventure that opens our eyes to the truths of God’s word.
Without the support of generous people, many would be unable to experience a week at camp away from the distractions and troubles of life.
Camp is not a solution, it is merely a tool. The solution is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. It is our desire for everyone who attends Khalsa Camp in the summer to come to know Guru Ji personally and for their lives to be radically transformed through their relationship with VaheGuru.
Please consider ways that you may be able to help us in our goal to make Khalsa Camp be accessible to everyone no matter of their social or economic status.
Khalsa Camp is overseen by Khalsa Foundation, a registered charity, which means your financial support throughout the year is eligible for Gift Aid. In the below form you will be able to make a donation via Virgin Giving and can setup a one-time donation or a regular donation. A receipt will be
Help others Discover the Spirit Within…
We are funded totally by your support. We do not have any employees currently; everyone volunteers time and we don’t charge for any of the services we provide. We don’t have any office costs so all your money goes directly towards funding the actual work that we do.
All donations are kept private as a matter of principle. Guru Sahib knows everything and any public declarations are only likely to increase our ego.